An Online Business Manager (OBM) is a support professional who can help take the weight off your shoulders, supervise projects and your team to free up your time so you can again focus on doing things you are best at — working with your current clients, marketing to new ones and creating new products and services.
An OBM can free up your time so you can focus your energy on the things only YOU can do in your business. Here's how I can help:
- Set up and maintain project plan, manage team communication, budgeting, handle trouble-shooting, get stuff done and make sure deadlines are met
- Create and streamline processes, tools and players for key systems within the business, manage day-to-day details and make sure everything is in place
manage revenue streams
- Manage the production and completion of different revenue streams, including:
- Books and workbooks
- Multimedia products
- Membership programs
- Virtual and Live events and workshops
- Coaching programs
- Manage the setup and maintenance of tools or software (e.g. shopping cart) for different revenue streams, ensure customer service support is in place
manage your website
- Review content of existing website for updated or incorrect information, manage the creation of new websites and landing pages, ensure tracking of website analytics are in place
manage your blog/newsletter schedule
- Establish publication and promotional schedule for newsletter or blog posts and manage emails and other broadcasts being sent to mailing lists
manage product launches
- Set up and maintain launch plan, ensure all key players are in place for each stage of launch and keep everyone on task throughout the launch
manage your affiliate program & joint venture partnerships
- Work with business owner to establish details of program or partnership, coordinate with affiliates for various promotions and projects and manage payment of affiliates
manage speaking engagements
- Preparation of Speaking kit, manage travel arrangements, marketing and promotions
manage marketing implementation
- Manage day-to-day implementation of business’ marketing strategy, including social media marketing, email marketing and traditional “offline” marketing
Track the metrics
- Set up system for tracking key statistics for the business on a weekly and monthly basis, analyze trends and patterns and report to be used for strategic planning
Ready to DISCUSS HOW AN OBM CAN HELP YOU IN YOUR BUSINESS?
Then, let's chat!
Fill out the form below to book your complimentary discovery call. Tell me a little bit about you and your business and I will respond within 24-48 hrs.